NEW ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST COLOURS
- boost™’s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- Engineered mesh upper with various types of mesh in different areas of the foot; Seamless and stretchy Primeknit forefoot adapts to foot’s natural expansion and helps reduce irritation
- Bootee construction for comfortable fit; Featherweight sockliner adapts to the foot for customised fit and feel; TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Highly elastic, snug-fitting heel with external heel counter for natural Achilles movement, stability and comfort
- Energy-harnessing stretch web outsole adapts and stretches with your foot strike and movement
This extremely popular shoe first launched in 2013 and since then has revolutionised the running world. Adidas are the first to bring to the market a shoe that has been designed and created without any EVA content in the midsole and replacing it with the unique Boost™ technology. We’ve all tried them out at The Running Outlet and we love them!
A quick recap on what makes this shoe so great..?
Well, the Boost™ is made up of thousands of energy capsules (we assure you it is not polystyrene). This acts as a springy material that is able to flex under the weight of the runner before pushing that energy back, offering you a better energy return. They’re also seen to be more durable than your typical EVA sole, meaning they’ll last you that little bit longer. It also copes better with change in temperature and doesn’t harden like EVA. The outsole has also been re-designed with a stretch web that works together with the Boost™ to move, adapt and expand with your foot, offering no restrictions and to promote a more natural movement. The grip has been improved since the first version and as for the heel, it has been made a little softer and opened slightly around the achilles for a more natural feel but still giving the same amount of support.
Featuring this seasons new colours, we have in-stock a Core Black or Green/Mineral colour for the ladies and Solid Black or Solar Red for the men. Come try them on at our store in Canterbury or check them out on our online website at http://therunningoutlet.co.uk. Also… keep an eye out for the Ultra Boost ST, the stability version available from December.