Nike Women’s Racer Warm Running Tight
Women’s Racer Warm Running Tight have a fabulous Power fabric that is stretchy allover to give you a feeling of support but allow you a complete freedom of movement when you run. This full length tight is made from Dri-FIT fabric that draws sweat away from the skin to ensure you remain dry and warm during your session while extended mesh panels provide ventilation as you get warmer. The wide elastic waistband and internal drawcord gives a more custom fit and flat-seam construction reduces the risk of irritation from chafing. With multiple pockets for storage of small items and a zipped pocket on the back which means you have plenty of places to store your valuables securely.
- Nike Power fabric provides stretch and support.
- Fabric is soft on the inside for a warm feel.
- Multiple pockets store your essentials.
- Elastic waistband has an internal drawcord so you can adjust your fit.
- Internal drop-in pockets at the hip offer easy access to your items.
- Zippered pocket at the center back is big enough to secure a phone. The pocket features a vapor barrier to help block sweat.
- External drop-in pocket at the left leg is designed to hold a mobile phone.
- Reflective Swoosh design trademark adds a visual pop on the left leg.
- 92% POLYESTER
- 8% SPANDEX
The following size chart is a guide to Nike clothing and footwear sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size.
Men’s Shoe Sizing
Women’s Shoe Sizing
Junior Shoe Sizing (including Spikes)
Men’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Men’s Bottoms Sizing
Women’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Women’s Bottoms Sizing
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.