Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Women’s Running Shoe – Barley Volt/Black/Aurora Green
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Women’s Running Shoe continues to use the same responsive foam as the previous model to keep the spring in your step. The forefoot is wider to give your toes more room and the breathable mesh in the upper stretches as you move, both offering an even more comfortable overall feel. Midfoot webbing locks your foot down to promote more speed. The Nike React foam is lightweight and durable but without bulk and the full-length Zoom Air unit and beveled heel work together for maximum responsiveness in each transition.
- Nike React foam is lightweight, springy and durable. More foam means better cushioning without the bulk. A Zoom Air unit puts more bounce with every step. It’s closer to your foot for responsiveness.
- A midfoot band adapts to the size of your foot, keeping you comfortable and secure with every step.
- A translucent upper has the look of speed and is made to help your foot while you run. Mesh details throughout promote ventilation.
- A wider forefoot means more space for your toes, while the shoe’s fit maintains the comfortable feel you expect from the Pegasus. Mesh in the upper feels breathable and plush while stretching with your foot for a comfortable shape and fit.
- Midfoot webbing gives a snug fit when you tighten the laces.
- More foam in the tongue provides a comfortable and soft feel.
- Rubber sole is made with about 8% Nike Grind material, which can lead to slight color variation.
- Colour: Barley Volt/Black/Aurora Green
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. . Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
The following size chart is a guide to Nike clothing and footwear sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size.
Men’s Shoe Sizing
Women’s Shoe Sizing
Junior Shoe Sizing (including Spikes)
Men’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Men’s Bottoms Sizing
Women’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Women’s Bottoms Sizing
FOLLOW US ON
All major debit & credit cards accepted