Ledlenser NEO6R Head Torch
Running at night or in the dark requires effort and bravery. Get the NEO6R and join the club of night runners. Because if you are regularly out there doing your rounds in the dark, you need a headlamp that is quick to charge and start thanks to the micro USB and lithium ion battery. The NEO6R will captivate you with its sporty design and weight of 95 g. In addition, Constant Current Mode provides you with constant light until you are done running.
- 240 Lumens
- 40 Hours Battery Life
- 30 Meters Range
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink – automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch – a switch on the head of the handheld torch so you can use one hand
- Energy Saving Mode – energy saver mode for extended battery life
- Constant Current Mode – consistent energy consumption right to the end
- Rear Light – a red back light so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock – prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Low Battery Warning – it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator – it shows the current charge status of the battery
- By using rechargeable batteries, you’re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- LED Configuration1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1MAX 240 lm – MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1MAX 30 m – MIN 10 m
- Battery Duration1MAX 40 h – MIN 6 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery1 x Polymer 3.7V
- Battery Capacity25.18 Wh
- Water ResistanceIPX7
- dust resistanceIP5X
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter70 mm
- Weight95 g
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.