Gore Wear Men’s Gore-Tex Shakedry Hooded Running Jacket
Designed for runners who need to train whatever the weather, Gore Wear’s Shakedry Jacket is probably one of the most technical pieces of training kit available. It provides complete protection from the rain and wind while still allowing your skin to breathe and still manages to be the most lightweight Active product produced by Gore Wear. Gore-Tex Shakedry fabric on the outer surface that repels water will keep you dry in any weather conditions. It’s also durably waterproof and windproof. It’s designed with a fitted hood and elastic reinforced hem for easy closure. The front zip pocket keeps small items secure and also doubles as a stow away pocket for the jacket itself once you’ve given it a quick shake to dry the surface.
- Close-fitting hood
- Use with backpack not recommended
- Face fabric wetting out allows to quickly flap the surface dry
- Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect
- Durably waterproof and windproof
- Weight 118 gram (Size L)
- Exceptionally lightweight
- The lightest and most breathable GORE-TEX Active Product available
- Minimal pack volume
- GORE-TEX Active Product: Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Front zip pocket doubles as a stow-away pocket
- GORE-TEX Active Jacket with new SHAKEDRY™ product technology
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of zipper
- Elastic hem
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Front zip
The following size chart is a guide to Gore clothing sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size.
Men’s Clothing Sizing
Women’s Clothing Sizing
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.