FREE DELIVERY & HASSLE FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland website orders
FREE DELIVERY & HASSLE FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland orders
Garmin Forerunner 745 HRM Running Watch – Black
The Garmin Forerunner 745 HRM Running Watch is designed to go wherever the sport takes you, whether it’s running, swimming or cycling which also makes it a great choice for triathlon training. Garmin’s smallest full-features watch, it’s a lightweight, comfortable design you’ll be happy to wear all day and has many data features like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max. It’s compatible with Garmin’s line of easy-to-swap QuickFit™ bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
- Offers advanced running and multisport features
- Built-in activity profiles for running, cycling and swimming
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days, GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours, GPS mode without music: Up to 16 hours, UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 21 hours
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
FOLLOW US ON
All major debit & credit cards accepted