FREE DELIVERY & HASSLE FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland website orders
FREE DELIVERY & HASSLE FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland orders
Garmin Forerunner 735 XT Running Watch
Be an improved athlete on the road, track and in the water with Forerunner®735XT. This GPS multisport watch is for athletes who want in-depth data as they train and compete. Thanks to a smaller form and comfortable band, the 735XT is the ideal watch to get you through your workout and your workday.
Its smart features allow it to connect to your phone to give notifications, calls, calendar appointments and weather updates right on your wrist. It even doubles as an activity tracker to count your steps, calories and sleep. Get the data you need to beat yesterday.
- Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri: Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner® 735XT lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking and strength training. For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just 1 button press. The 735XT is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling — and even pool swimming. Create your own custom workouts and download for free from Garmin Connect.
- Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitors Your Ticker: Forerunner® 735XT is Garmin’s first multisport watch with Elevate™ heart rate technology to measure heart rate at the wrist. Now you can compete with freedom when it’s time to get on your bike or toe the line. There’s no need to wear a chest strap to see your vital stats – see your heart rate zone and beats per minute, all in real-time and displayed on a colourful gauge.
- Train Your Heart Out: Wrist-based heart rate may suit your needs to a “t” on race day, but when it comes to training and recovery, you need more in-depth data. With Forerunner® 735XT, you have plenty. Here are some of the advanced metrics you’ll gain with the addition of a heart rate strap:
- Running dynamics¹ such as ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold2, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Underwater heart rate for swimming4
- Prove It: With the integration of the Strava Live Suffer Score, you can get street cred for your sweat. Strava Suffer Score analyses your heart rate during a workout and ranks your total activity effort. With the purchase of a 735XT you get a 60-day free trial to Strava Premium, so you can see your suffer score and use it to push yourself harder than ever. Your suffering has value, so use it.
- Connect and Customise: Smart notifications3, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect3 and live tracking make the 735XT the ultimate smart watch for athletes. Keep your phone tucked away when you’re on a long ride or run and get all your notifications at the wrist so you can decide to respond or keep moving. You can even customise your device with free watch faces, apps and data fields from Connect IQ™.
- Save Your Efforts: Get more from your miles at Garmin Connect, Garmin’s free online community where you can save, plan and share activities. Beat yesterday by nailing a new personal record — Garmin will keep track so you can view your victories all in one spot. Get digital insights5 tailored to your stats and habits, like cues to move and healthy tips. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. Available on your desktop or compatible mobile device.
- A Few More Extras: Just like you, Forerunner 735XT keeps going all day long. This watch becomes your partner in recovery with all-day activity tracking6 that monitors steps, calories and sleep. It’s also compatible with Garmin’s line of Varia™ cycling awareness devices, including rear-view radar, smart bike lights and Varia Vision™ in-sight display.
¹When used with HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
²When used with a chest strap heart rate monitor.
³When paired with compatible phone.
4When used with HRM-Swim™ or HRM-Tri monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
5Available to Garmin Connect customers who are using activity-tracking features.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 45 x 45 x 11.7 mm
- Display size, WxH: 31.1mm diameter
- Display resolution, WxH: 215 x 180 pixels
- Weight: 44g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 24 hours in UltraTrac mode without optical HR; up to 14 hours in activity mode with GPS and optical HR; up to 11 days in watch mode, including activity tracking, smart notifications and optical HR tracking
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Watch functions: Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Colour display
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert)
- Music Control
- Find My Phone
- VIRB® control
- Includes date and alarm
Maps & Memory
- History: 80 hours of activity data
- V02 max estimate
- Recovery advisor
- Race predictor
- Running dynamics
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Compatible with Vector™
- Compatible with Bike speed/cadence sensor (optional)
- Wrist based heart rate monitor
- Footpod (optional)
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from pre-set pace)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Shock Resistant
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
- Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Swim Workouts
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Connect IQ™ app support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Physiological measurements: Yes
- ANT+™: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Run/walk feature: Yes
- Projected finish time: Yes
- Race an activity: Yes
- Custom alerts: Yes
- Customisable lap screen
- GPS/GLONASS: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- UltraTrac: Yes
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
FOLLOW US ON
All major debit & credit cards accepted