Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Women’s Trail Shoe – Black
The Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Women’s Trail Shoe has a balanced cushioning platform that puts your heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground to promote a lower impact on your run. Maxtrac is the perfect combination of grip, traction and durability to tackle the toughest of terrain in the worst conditions and canted lugs underneath the metatarsals provide traction from the toe off. The FootShape toe box is designed to let your toes relax and spread naturally for extra stability and comfort uphill and downhill.
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Cushion: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Foot Shape Toe Box – Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and down his descents
- Balanced Cushioning Platform – Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low impact form throughout your trail run
- Innerflex – Grid like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter for more speed and better performance.
- Quantic – New midsole cushioning with a perfect blend of plush, responsive cushion and a lightweight ride.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
FOLLOW US ON
All major debit & credit cards accepted