Garmin Forerunner 45 HRM Running Watch – White
The Garmin Forerunner 45 HRM Running Watch is designed to suit any runner at any level and whatever their goals may be. Very easy to use, it will track distance, your pace as well as your heart rate, using the built-in wrist heart rate monitor. This will give you an all-round, accurate record of your progress. It’s compatible with Garmin Coach to offer you training plans to suit your level of ability and help you reach your goals. Sync it with your phone so you can still keep up with what’s going on in the rest of the world while you’re in one of your own.
Diameter of Watch Housing – S: 39mm L: 42mm
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalised coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online community, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone (when paired with compatible smartphone)
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.