Garmin Forerunner 245 HRM Running Watch – Grey
The Garmin Forerunner 245 HRM Running Watch is the watch that can do everything, so you can just get on with running. It will record all of your stats as you run and monitor your performance to build a history of your progress throughout your training. You can set goals and it will follow your progress, guiding you towards success. And when you’re not running, it will also still keep tabs on your overall health by monitoring your sleep patterns and stress levels.
- Evaluates your training status to indicate whether you would benefit from another session this week or have been overdoing it and need a rest day; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics if used with Pod (not included) , including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features, such as built-in incident detection, makes it easy to share your location
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Our Returns policy has been extended to January 14th for the Christmas period. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.