The already well established, award winning Ghost shoe has just been given a make-over and is now lighter and bouncier than ever before whilst still offering the same amount of support as its predecessors. The midfoot shank has been removed to create a full ground contact from heel to toe and the underfoot uses the Caterpillar Crash Pad that wraps the heel from all angles and gives just the right amount of cushioning with every stride. Smaller changes include a breathable tongue that helps with temperature and offers protection from over tight laces.
- Brooks DNA - Responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad - To evenly disperse shock at moment of impact for a smoother transition.
- BIOMOGO - A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- DRB® ACCEL - Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- HPR PLUS - A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- POD TEC - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and unrestricted forefoot ride.
- ELEMENT - Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathablility, durability, or comfort.
Long term Ghost lovers will not be disappointed with the improvements and many more will be converted.
In a Neutral shoe the midsole is made up of a high cushioned material with no extra medial (arch) support to lessen the impact that legs have to endure when running.
Neutral running shoes are for those who have, what is regarded to be, the 'ideal' running motion. Initial impact will always be towards the outside of the foot, whether you heel strike or land towards the forefoot. For a Neutral gait the foot then rotates inwards to help absorb shock, but stops when the foot is positioned straight from the heel up through the achilles to the lower leg. This better alignment puts no, or very little, stress on the lower leg muscles and joints resulting in less joint related injuries.
Neutral Shoes are also recommended for Under Pronators. Underpronation occurs when the foot doesn't role inwards enough from the initial impact. Underpronators should look for higher cushioned neutral shoes to help with the lack of natural shock absorption.
If you need help working out which type of shoe is right for you please visit our Gait Analysis page for more advice.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-sellable condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shoe boxs must be unmarked and placed inside a postage bag when returned, otherwise charges may be incurred.
Customers have 14 days after receiving their order to return the goods. Exceptions can be arranged at Christmas or if the order is a gift, please contact our customer services team for confirmation at email@example.com.
Be informed - we'll let you know when the product is in stock...