The Garmin Forerunner 35 is slim, lightweight and all you need to record your progress when out running. It will allow you to set goals and targets to suit your ability by downloading them from Garmin Connect. Whether you're indoors or outside, as you run, it will track your pace, distance and time and then upload to Garmin Connect and monitor your progress and how far away you are from reaching your goals. The heart rate monitor on the wrist will measure your beats per minute and which heart rate zone you are currently in so you know if you are working hard enough. You can keep track of incoming messages when paired with your phone and even control your music. When you're not running you can still monitor your everyday movements and level of activity with the built-in tracker which will give you a gentle reminder when you have been inactive for too long.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking1 counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Features training tools like intervals, audio prompts and a dedicated run/walk activity
- Preloaded sports profiles for running, indoor running, cycling and cardio.
- Uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
GPS stands for Global Positioning System, a satellite navigation system that provides location and time information wherever you are in the world. A GPS running watch will know accurately the distance, speed and any elevations gained or lost during your run. They are extremely valuable if you want to set and monitor your pace whilst running or afterwards when you can connect to your computer and upload all the information for an overall view of your session. It will show satellite maps, splits, elevation, pace and time. If you are training for a race, whether it's a 5k or a Marathon, or even for personal challenges, a GPS watch will allow you to analyse and measure your progress accurately.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-sellable condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shoe boxs must be unmarked and placed inside a postage bag when returned, otherwise charges may be incurred.
Customers have 14 days after receiving their order to return the goods. Exceptions can be arranged at Christmas or if the order is a gift, please contact our customer services team for confirmation at [email protected].
Be informed - we'll let you know when the product is in stock...