FREE DELIVERY & HASSLE FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland orders
Saucony Peregrine 12 Gore-Tex Women’s Trail Shoe – Alloy/Quartz
The Saucony Peregrine 12 Women’s Trail Shoe is named after the fastest bird on earth and this version certainly lives up to its name. Built to tackle any trail, thanks to its redesigned, mega-grip PWRTRAC outsole with fantastic traction to dig deep across any surface. It also includes a more minimal but still extremely protective upper that’s lightweight but durable while letting your foot breathe. Saucony’s PWRRUN topsole is constructed to provide maximum cushioning and enhanced energy return with each and every step while the TPU exoskeleton in the upper secures the foot and at the same time provides protection while the external heel support adds to this locked down fit. Gore-Tex upper.
- Soft, springy PWRRUN cushioning for comfort on the trail
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort with a new sockliner made with PWRRUN+ cushioning
- New protective rock plate gives you a smooth and more flexible ride and sheds moisture more easily
- Redesigned traction-rich PWRTRAC outsole helps you dig in and take off with speed
- More minimal upper with pliable overlays protects against trail elements
- Contoured EVA sockliner for a personalized feel
- Trail outsole lug height: 5mm
- Gaiter compatible: Yes
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Category: Trail, Neutral
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 4mm (26.5mm heel/22.5mm forefoot)
- Weight: Women’s 8.5 oz (245g)
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
The following size chart is a guide to Saucony clothing and footwear sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size.
Men’s Shoe Sizing
Women’s Shoe Sizing
Junior Shoe Sizing
Men’s Clothing Sizing
Women’s Clothing Sizing
FOLLOW US ON
All major debit & credit cards accepted