Sunwise Waterloo Sunglasses offer highly efficient light-reacting polarised protective lenses with vivid colour contrast and will keep your eyes protected against medium to strong sunlight. The wearer will benefit from optimum visual protection and clear vision. The light transmittance changes progressively when responding to the strength of sunlight (UV) from medium to strong and back again, enhancing visual performance in varying light-changing conditions. Wider lens coverage provides further protection for your eyes against sunlight, wind, sand and flying objects.
- Chromafusion® superior optical performance with natural colour contrast for a clear world.
- The polarised photochromic lenses progressively respond to sunlight offering superb visual comfort.
- The Chromafusion® lenses are impact resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- The unique polarised polycarbonate lens system makes them robust and durable.
- The polarisation filters any surface reflections of light.
- Bulldog™ Anti-Scratch hard coating.
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing.
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Interchangeable options.
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible.
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection.
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet.
- Made in Great Britain.
Running Sunglasses are similar to normal sunglasses in the sense that they help to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. This will always be the first priority for a pair of sunglasses. What makes sunglasses specially designed for running and other sports different is that they are shaped to be aerodynamic so that they won't fall off your face, allowing you to perform at your highest level without worrying. There are a wide range of designs and colours and they are stylish enough to be worn when not running. Some glasses come with interchangeable lenses to suit different conditions and others will not only protect you from harmful UV rays but also stop glare or blinding light reflecting into your eyes.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-sellable condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shoe boxs must be unmarked and placed inside a postage bag when returned, otherwise charges may be incurred.
Customers have 14 days after receiving their order to return the goods. Exceptions can be arranged at Christmas or if the order is a gift, please contact our customer services team for confirmation at [email protected].
Be informed - we'll let you know when the product is in stock...