The ever-popular Asics Gel Cumulus has been around for eighteen years now and this latest version is destined to carry on the high standard that it has obtained. Improving the technology and the cushioning, the Gel Cumulus 18 now features Convergence Gel Technology, creating a springier feel to the midsole. Built to support your natural running style with the rear and forefoot designed to suit your biomechanics and it still manages to be 5g lighter than previous versions. With a Guidance Line® and Impact Guidance System to help enhance your natural gait and guide your foot, the Cumulus is sure to bring out your best performance.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
When ordering, we recommend going up half a size from your usual Asics size.
In a Neutral shoe the midsole is made up of a high cushioned material with no extra medial (arch) support to lessen the impact that legs have to endure when running.
Neutral running shoes are for those who have, what is regarded to be, the 'ideal' running motion. Initial impact will always be towards the outside of the foot, whether you heel strike or land towards the forefoot. For a Neutral gait the foot then rotates inwards to help absorb shock, but stops when the foot is positioned straight from the heel up through the achilles to the lower leg. This better alignment puts no, or very little, stress on the lower leg muscles and joints resulting in less joint related injuries.
Neutral Shoes are also recommended for Under Pronators. Underpronation occurs when the foot doesn't role inwards enough from the initial impact. Underpronators should look for higher cushioned neutral shoes to help with the lack of natural shock absorption.
If you need help working out which type of shoe is right for you please visit our Gait Analysis page for more advice.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-sellable condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shoe boxs must be unmarked and placed inside a postage bag when returned, otherwise charges may be incurred.
Customers have 14 days after receiving their order to return the goods. Exceptions can be arranged at Christmas or if the order is a gift, please contact our customer services team for confirmation at [email protected].
The following size chart is a guide to Asics Women's shoe size with a comparison to European and US shoe sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manafacturer.
Be informed - we'll let you know when the product is in stock...