Stay motivated in this women's running shoe specifically designed to give your run an effortless feeling. It's been designed for high speed and have been built with cushioned boost™ for maximum energy return. An engineered mesh upper that has seamless panels provides superior ventilation and comfort while the heel counter hugs and guides your foot for a stable and more natural ride.
- Runner type: stable
- Dual density boost™ cushioning on the medial side provides ENERGIZED STABILITY for a smooth, responsive ride
- Engineered mesh upper is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit; Seamless lightweight TPU quarter panels for support with every step
- STABLEFRAME in the midsole provides dynamic support that adapts to your stride to keep you going forward effortlessly; TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 315 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 29.9 mm / forefoot: 21.9 mm)
Stability shoes are designed for runners who overpronate, the majority of runners fall into this category. The initial impact will always be towards the outside of the foot. It then roll inwards to help absorb shock. As it rotates or pronates inwards, it continues beyond the neutral point usually due to having a low arch or flat feet. As the arch collapses, your foot then leans inwards, causing the rest of your lower body to be out of alignment. This can lead to pain in your ankles, shins, knees, hips and back.
The support in a Stability shoe is positioned underneath the arch on the medial side and is usually a harder, darker coloured foam compared to the rest of the midsole. This helps to offer resistance against your arch collapsing and therefore holding you in a better aligned, neutral position. Finding a shoe that supports you correctly is the tricky bit, we would always advise getting your gait properly tested, but if you would like more advice on how to self diagnose whether you need a stability shoe please visit our Gait Analysis page or send us a question.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-sellable condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shoe boxs must be unmarked and placed inside a postage bag when returned, otherwise charges may be incurred.
Customers have 14 days after receiving their order to return the goods. Exceptions can be arranged at Christmas or if the order is a gift, please contact our customer services team for confirmation at [email protected].
The following size chart is a guide to adidas Women's shoe size with a comparison to European and US shoe size
|EU||36 2/3||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41||41 1/3||42||42 2/3|
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manafacturer.
Be informed - we'll let you know when the product is in stock...