Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Men’s Running Shoe
Lighter and stronger than the previous version, the Air Zoom Structure 21 from Nike is suitable for everyday training and as well as being a great looking shoe. It has been built to slow down the rate at which your foot pronates and with its new wider base, helps to promote a faster and much improved performance. This is mainly achieved through the Dynamic Fit technology helping to ensure a smoother transition and the triple layer foam offering all the support you need. Despite all the support and cushioning it still manages to remain as light as a feather. Flywire technology has been updated and along with the Flymesh upper provide support and a glove like fit for your foot.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition.
- Full inner mesh bootie wraps the foot to enhance breathability and provide a sock-like fit. Notches on each side of the tongue allow for easy on and off.
- Compression-molded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together to create a dual-density cushioning system.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern provides great multi-surface traction.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
The following size chart is a guide to Nike clothing and footwear sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size.
Men’s Shoe Sizing
Women’s Shoe Sizing
Junior Shoe Sizing (including Spikes)
Men’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Men’s Bottoms Sizing
Women’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Women’s Bottoms Sizing
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.