Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Running Shoe
The Men’s Nike Air Zoom Pegasus continues to be an iconic running shoe with this latest version. With an updated and engineered mesh upper that offers super-lightweight breathability and a partial mesh bootie that adds to this by wrapping around your foot and keeping it cool and comfortable. Cushlon ST foam offers an extremely soft and responsive cushioning that is sure to put a spring in every step while offering all of the underfoot support you require. Zoom Air units enhance this in the forefoot and heel. The segmented crash rail on the outsole enhances flexibility and encourages a more natural footstrike.
- Dynamic Fit technology delivers a one-to-one fit.
- Engineered mesh upper offers lightweight ventilation.
- Zoom Air units provide responsive cushioning.
- Partial mesh bootie wraps the foot for a plush, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot to provide comfort and underfoot support.
- Premium Cushlon ST foam provides soft and springy yet responsive cushioning with a supportive feel.
- Rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole acts as a cushioning device at contact for a soft, smooth transition. The rubber is segmented to enhance flexibility.
- Waffle pistons in the rubber outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction. Lugs have been turned sideways from the previous version to enhance cushioning.
In a Neutral shoe the midsole is made up of a high cushioned material with no extra medial (arch) support to lessen the impact that legs have to endure when running.
Neutral running shoes are for those who have, what is regarded to be, the ‘ideal’ running motion. Initial impact will always be towards the outside of the foot, whether you heel strike or land towards the forefoot. For a Neutral gait the foot then rotates inwards to help absorb shock, but stops when the foot is positioned straight from the heel up through the achilles to the lower leg. This better alignment puts no, or very little, stress on the lower leg muscles and joints resulting in less joint related injuries.
Neutral Shoes are also recommended for Under Pronators. Underpronation occurs when the foot doesn’t role inwards enough from the initial impact. Underpronators should look for higher cushioned neutral shoes to help with the lack of natural shock absorption.
If you need help working out which type of shoe is right for you please visit our Gait Analysis page for more advice.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
The following size chart is a guide to Nike clothing and footwear sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size.
Men’s Shoe Sizing
Women’s Shoe Sizing
Junior Shoe Sizing (including Spikes)
Men’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Men’s Bottoms Sizing
Women’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Women’s Bottoms Sizing
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.