GC VR Pro Recovery Graduated Compression Socks
The GCTech VR Pro+ Recovery Sock uses a higher grade of compression than its active range to speed up recovery time post exercise. This makes it the perfect accompaniment to the VR performance sock or calf sleeve. Using class 2 medical grade compression, the VR Pro+ Recovery socks flush waste products away that can build up during prolonged activity. This decreases recovery time, prevents injury, and aids against delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). They provide other post-exercise benefits also, and are made to be as comfortable as an everyday sock. The socks have an anti-thrombotic (anti DVT) effect for people who stand or sit for prolonged periods, making them a great travel companion. The calf sleeve is constructed with an anatomical fit, and come in a range with calf sizes to maximize oxygen delivery and comfort. By being a sleeve, it allows you to carry on using your favourite running socks.
These compression socks are used by sports people for four main reasons:
- ENHANCE PERFORMANCE – clinically proven medical grade graduated compression, supports the lower limb, improves venous return
- ENHANCE RECOVERY – worn after training – reduces muscle soreness by actively flushing waste products from muscles
- REDUCE SWELLING – arrive in better condition after travel -prevent blood and excess fluid pooling in the ankles -the ultimate travel sock, reduces DVT risk
- ASSIST REHABILITATION – helps speed up recovery by reducing swelling.
- Exact compression – the socks feature Class 2 graduated compression with 16-18mmHg (millimeters of Mercury) compression at the ankle, reducing to ~80% compression at mid-calf level
- RUCO-BAC AGP ™ – Textiles worn next to the skin start to smell after a short time when doing sport. Our finish with RUCO-BAC prevents bacteria and fungi attack and inhibits odour formation. RUCO-BAC is world leading technology from Germany and is silver based.
- Aqua Draw ™ – Aqua Draw helps the socks to stay ventilated. It actively moves moisture from the skin through the sock to keep you dry, comfortable and cool.
- Conforms to British Standard BS 7672.
- The socks are designed to be worn up to 24 hours a day – ideal for both boosting performance and recovery.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.