Garmin Forerunner 25 GPS Running Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 25 is an excellent choice for a first running watch to help you track your progress and plan your goals and targets. It will log your distance and time as well as your pace and calories burned. It also includes a virtual pacer that allows you to compare your pace with previous ones as you run. You can then log into Garmin Connect and upload your run to analyse and compare to track your progress. Share with family and friends or create your own running community to help motivate you and improve your performance. And on rest days you can still monitor your fitness with the activity tracker that counts your steps and monitors calories.
- Tracks distance, pace and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device
with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(small watch)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with GPS on or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(large watch)
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.