Asics Kayano Women’s Running Sock
The Asics Kayano Socks offer excellent breathability through thin, ventilated knitted areas. They have great moisture management properties and are made from Nano Glide yarn. This sock is superb at reducing blistering and irritation to really help you get through those long runs. They have an ergonomic fit with a flat seamed toe to improve comfort. Designed to complement and work with the Asics Gel-Kayano trainer. They are constructed form eco friendly yarns.
- protect you from blisters or irritation with the advanced Nano Glide yarn in the toe and heel
- let your feet breathe through the thin knitted ventilation areas, strategically placed to work with your GEL-KAYANO shoes
- avoid irritation or allergies with the advanced anti-bacterial yarn
- increase your visibility with the reflective yarn on the heel, just above your shoe
- be comfortable and avoid pressure with the sock’s flat toe seam
- create the perfect fit for men and women, and for left and right feet
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
The following size chart is a guide to Asics clothing and footwear sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
Men’s Shoe Sizing
Women’s Shoe Sizing
Junior Shoe Sizing
Men’s Clothing Sizing
Women’s Clothing Sizing
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.