Shokz OpenRun Headphones – Solar Red
Shokz OpenRun Headphones have all the features of Aeropex but with a quicker charge. Just 10 minutes of charging time will give you 1.5 hours of listening time. Brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ has been introduced to deliver a wider dynamic stereo sound and louder volume. The transducers have been re-angled to reduce any vibration and enhance the sound quality including more dynamic bass. Lighter than previous models, they weigh less than 1 ounce and have a complete wraparound titanium design that offers a more flexible fit for comfort and stability. Full battery life will give you 8 hours of listening time.
OFFICIAL RACE APPROVED HEADPHONES
*Headphones that work by conducting sound through bones and do not sit in the ears are acceptable*-UKA 2016 RULE BOOK 240 5S
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Quick charge
- Lightest bone conduction headphones to-date, weighing less than 1 ounce (26g).
- 8-hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts, or 10 days of standby time.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- IP76 water-resistant
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m).
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Re-angled transducers with significantly reduced vibration and enhanced sound quality.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient.
- Charge fully in 1.5 hours with magnetic charging cable. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
FOLLOW US ON
All major debit & credit cards accepted