adidas Ultra Boost Women’s Running Shoe
Since boost™ technology was introduced in 2013 it’s been fitted into all existing styles of adidas shoes, but the adidas Ultra Boost Women’s Running Shoe was the first to be completely built around boost™. With no EVA, the midsole is entirely constructed from boost™, giving you the ultimate energy return. The outsole has been re-designed with stretch web to work and compliment this by allowing boost™ to move and adapt, expanding with the foot and with no restrictions. If this wasn’t enough, the heel counter has been made softer and opened up slightly around the achilles for a more natural feel and movement, but without compromising on its support. Moving upwards the upper is constucted from Primeknit, a single yarn, for a sock-like fit that, like the outsole, allows for the natural expansion of your foot but is still supportive with a slight compression. adidas boldly claim that this is the greatest running shoe ever, why not see for yourself?
- boost™ is adidas’s most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Wool yarn used on upper for warmth
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a lockdown fit
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 266 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 27.5 mm / forefoot: 17.5 mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you. Returns are FREE for UK customers using a pre-paid Royal Mail label which is emailed to you by our customer service team when completing the online returns form. Please Note we are unable to refund any postage costs if you choose to return by any other method. Please be sure to send to the following address:
The Running Outlet
54 Palace Street,
The following size chart is a guide to adidas clothing and footwear sizes with a comparison to European and US sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manufacturer.
If you’re in between sizes: for a tight fitting, go for the smaller size OR for a looser fit, then go up a size.
Men’s Shoe Sizing
|EU||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46||46 2/3||47 1/3||48 2/3|
Women’s Shoe Sizing
|EU||36 2/3||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44|
Junior Shoe Sizing (including Spikes)
Men’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Men’s Bottoms Sizing
Women’s Shirts and Tops Sizing
Women’s Bottoms Sizing
Have a question? Ask US!
Please ensure you give us details of the product you are inquiring about and the size required; to ensure a more accurate and swift response.