If you are new to running, the Saucony Jazz 16 is an ideal shoe to start with as it provides all the cushioning and comfort you will need for a smooth transition and at a very reasonable price. Saying that, with an 8mm heel to toe offset, you will also benefit from this shoe whatever level of neutral runner you are. The Jazz 16 has ProGrid technology which is more responsive than EVA and gives you fantastic cushioning while keeping it lightweight. Saucony's impact deflection technology, Respon-Tek, is constructed from synthetic rubbers and foams to provide a shock reducing platform and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Compression Molded Eva
- Excellent Cushioning
- UPDATED:8mm Heel to Toe Offset
- Forefoot Lockdown Weld-locks the foot to the midsole and provides a more secure fit.
- HRC Strobel Board – an additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobe board enhances the step-in-comfort for an incredibly plush ride.
- Heel ProGrid- Saucony’s proprietary cushioning technology, ProGrid, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and provides a seamless transition from heel through forefoot. Compression Molded EVA- a diverse midsole material that is durable, lightweight and provides responsive cushioning.
- HRC Forefoot Cushioning- a responsive EVA/rubber compound which provides cushioning through the later stages of the gait cycle. SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone- provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- XT-900 – Carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber- lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
Great cushioning and balance for the neutral runner
In a Neutral shoe the midsole is made up of a high cushioned material with no extra medial (arch) support to lessen the impact that legs have to endure when running.
Neutral running shoes are for those who have, what is regarded to be, the 'ideal' running motion. Initial impact will always be towards the outside of the foot, whether you heel strike or land towards the forefoot. For a Neutral gait the foot then rotates inwards to help absorb shock, but stops when the foot is positioned straight from the heel up through the achilles to the lower leg. This better alignment puts no, or very little, stress on the lower leg muscles and joints resulting in less joint related injuries.
Neutral Shoes are also recommended for Under Pronators. Underpronation occurs when the foot doesn't role inwards enough from the initial impact. Underpronators should look for higher cushioned neutral shoes to help with the lack of natural shock absorption.
If you need help working out which type of shoe is right for you please visit our Gait Analysis page for more advice.
Our returns policy is simple. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we will be happy to refund or exchange it for you.
Goods must be returned in an unused, re-sellable condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shoe boxs must be unmarked and placed inside a postage bag when returned, otherwise charges may be incurred.
Customers have 14 days after receiving their order to return the goods. Exceptions can be arranged at Christmas or if the order is a gift, please contact our customer services team for confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following size chart is a guide to Saucony Women's shoe size with a comparison to European and US shoe sizes.
Please note that the onus is on the customer to choose the correct size and that all size charts are a suggested guide to measurements based on information supplied from the manafacturer.
Be informed - we'll let you know when the product is in stock...